Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sorry Mo

It was brought to my attention by a nice friend that I have NOT been updating. Sorry but I didn't think anyone read really. I'll update now.

John's home. We still have rough spots and I've been tempted a time or two to throw out "You don't like it? LEAVE!" But...we're a work in progress.

My job sucks at the moment. I'm still working four 10's and the boss's son works three 12's. We've picked up several new accounts and now my schedule is so packed that most nights I can't even get in more than a single 10 minute break. I got shot down for a raise because of the economy. But, at least I still have a job.

Alex is doing well. She's a joy for everyone but her parents LOL. For us she is the typical teenage. Moody, self centered, self pitying, self loathing/self absorbed...yep the world revolves around her, according to her behavior. But that's ok as long as she turns out ok in the end. She and her boyfriend have been dating for over a year now and are still very happy with each other. Any parent of a teenager can probably share my discomfort there. I mean, I want her to be happy but it's a bit disconcerting that they are attached at the hip all the time.

The dogs are great great great! Skyler turns 7 this month and Jesse turns 2.

3 comments:

Mo said...

HaHaHa....hey! whatever it takes!!

ALways curious what's goin' on in your neck o' the woods! Johns a dude...Alex is a teen...the pups are playful...ah, life is Good!! LoL. (remember: that which does not kill us, makes us stronger!)

Hope you have a great weekend - take a BREAK, woman, just not so long of one between postings!!

daionara said...

Okie doke

Sholly said...

I am very most impressed with a lady spell caster who brought my husband home after a divorced signed by my husband a week ago. this spell lady got all the details correct from the situation to the physical descriptions and did a spell that made my husband nullify the divorce. Word are not enough to appreciate this spell lady powers I will continue to thank you for reuniting my family forever.
I would bravely recommend this lady to anyone experiencing family trauma, her email is priestessifaa@yahoo.com. i met her through a friend that she has helped before.