Friday, May 19, 2006

Diary of a TV drama junkie

Ok so I watch a few drama's on TV. To be fair that's really ALL I watch. This is my "must see" list.

Crossing Jordan (I get bummed when I miss one)
CSI (Mmmmmm Grisom)
Law & Order SVU (Mmmmm Stabler)
Charmed (though it IS about time they end it, especially since they took mega-hunk Brian Kraus "Leo" off.)
ER (not as much though since Noah Wylie "Carter" is gone)
Without A Trace (took ER's place for me this season)

Then there are the "reality tv" shows.

Survivor (HAHAHAHA LAME TERRY DIDN'T WIN!!!!!)
Amazing Race (YAY BJ AND TYLER!!! HIPPIE POWER!!!)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand for the summer....Last Comic Standing. Gotta love it love it!

I missed the season enders for Crossing Jordan and Without A Trace but I'll catch them in re-run. But I got the season ender for CSI and ER (Charmed is Sunday).

CSI-So glad to see them FINALLY put Gil and Sarah together. Glad to see that Brass is staying too and didn't die tonight.

ER-I hate thier habit of cliffhanger endings, truely getting old.
*SPOILER ALERT* I checked online to see what the next season would start with, seeing as how tonight ended with Jerry on the table with a gunshot wound and not doing too well, Luka still intubated and tied to a bed (compliments of a couple escape prisoners one of whom just HAPPENS to be Sam's ex Steve. Who of course takes her AND his son as hostages. Dumb story line there), But biggest of all, we see Abby dizzy, then doubled over in pain, slide her hand down (like checking to see if her water broke) and bringing her hand back up covered in blood. Then we see Luka watching her through the window as he struggles to get free, and he sees the blood, her hand touches the window and drags down as she falls unconcious, to the floor.

So if you don't want to see how next season starts, don't read any farther than this....




























Jerry is in surgery following his gunshot wound. Luka is with Abby when she delivers the baby. (Here's the suck part)...Let's just say things DON'T go so after the birth.

I swear if they kill off ANOTHER baby (like Carter's son...remember?) I am going to scream. Hopefully I'm not the only one who thinks this way. I WANT to see Luka and Abby have thier baby and get married and be happy. There's been enough infanticide in the script and enough death (Who's lame ass monkey idea was it to kill off Michael? Neela deserves some happiness too, geez. Now it looks like they got that rock and roll poindexter dumbass sniffing her skirts.)


Ok, I watch too much tv. Off to crochet now.

No comments: