Friday, May 26, 2006

Oh my aching....everything!

I've been busy since I got up at a 9am this morning. I had to go pay bills all over town (I like to walk in my payments vs phoning them and using my card or sending a check). Then I had an eye doctors appointment. His name is Tim. I didn't have to call him Dr. (insert last name here). He said, "Hi I'm Dr. (insert name here) but please call me Tim." Gonna take John to see him! Got some new glasses, yay! I didn't finish the errand parts of my day until around 3pmish. Then I got some groceries, dropped them off and left again to pick up my glasses.

After getting home and eating dinner, Alex and I went out to find some pants and shoes for her (still need to find shoes, couldn't find any today). We also went and picked up some flowers. So now I feel so much more...better. Flowers make me happy.

I've also done some deep soul searching in regards to getting a new kitten. John said it was ok to get one and I was good and ready to do it. Then I thought of the birds. It's not fair to them, a new kitten or to Alex. The birds would have to be shut in her room so the kitten couldn't get to them. If they are out and kitty goes after them, then kitty gets in trouble and birds get scared. So I'll wait until the birds are gone and Skyler is a bit older...then get a new kitty or puppy. I feel ok with the decision because it was MINE and not influenced by anyone elses opinion.

I'll end this with a picture of my favorite flowers. I love Geraniums and Cyclamin. I found that Cyclamin at the Grocery store, of all places. $10 and it's HUGE!!!

No comments: