Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My pretty balloon popped and my rose colored lenses broke too

To quote the WW of Oz, "What a world, what a world, what a world." Or uhm, was it "I'm melting, melting, melting."? Either one works.

I'm so tired. It's amazing how being the cream that rises to the top, can make you feel more like the foam on a head of beer. One little puff of air and away I'm gonna fly!!! Tired, tired, tired. Have I mentioned I'm tired. I've just about decided that women can really suck worse than guys sometimes. I'm also starting to remember why I liked boys so much and only had a couple really close chums when I was little. Girls can be so nasty to each other.

This reminds me...work very hard to not talk about my friends (even when I'm mad at them). I must take it to thier face. Yep! Well, ok so I'll probably still tell my husband about it. I don't know what's harder really, forgiving or forgetting. Well ya, forgiving is easy. Forgetting...how do you forget when someone says they wish you'd leave? Sigh. I hate this it's messy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{dai}}}}}}}

Anonymous said...

Oops...didn't mean to hit anonymous! The hug is from me!

daionara said...

Thanks luv!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you had to read those posts. I was so hurt that I thought they were friends.
((((HUGS)))). Just know I am there for you even though we dont really know each other.
KAren