Sunday, March 12, 2006

They're all butts!!!!!

The stupid juvenile lame-o males the come to the bowling alley for "Extreme" bowling that is. I'm TIRED of them trying to sneak drinking beer in thier cars. I catch them 99% of the time. If they get away with it because somehow I missed it, they ALWAYS dump the cans and bottles in the parking lot which results in me logging thier license plates which results in them NOT getting in next time they show up because, "Sorry. You were seen dumping out beer cans/bottles into our parking lot. That's littering and also leads us to believe you were drinking, which is not allowed. I'm also tired of them driving like our parking lot is a NASCAR track. Oh, I'm damn sick of the ones who show up with one or two LEGAL drinkers and sneak thier booze all night so they leave as underaged drunks. Or the ones who are legal and leave plastered, getting loud in my lot.

Finally...I'm sick and tired of stupid drunks who can't hold thier liquor getting into fights in my parking lot which I then must break up. I don't care how many times I hear, "I'm sorry Security Lady." It still sucks!

This has been my comedy relief moment for the day!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Alcohol and bowling. It's a dangerous combination. I did it once...actually bowled the best game of my life (178, baby!), but also fell on my ass...hard. Those lanes are slippery after four 20 oz. long island iced teas! Of course, I was not underage. I never got in a fight though...I'm a silly drunk. Can you believe it?

daionara said...

Not surprised at all Kat. I never got into drunk fights either. I was all about the love baby. Get me plastered and I'll tell the whole world just how much I love them all. One, by one, by one...over and over again.