Saturday, March 11, 2006

Work sucked!

As I said in my previous post, it's freezing outside. I think it's around 30 degrees, though I heard 27 earlier. It rained on the way to work and so of course all that water froze on my car. The parking lot had spots of ice through it by the time I left too. But mostly I'm cold because I STAND/SIT OUTSIDE FOR EIGHT FREAKIN' HOURS!!!! I had a fight in the parking lot tonight that I had to break up before it got into the physical stage. Unfortunately one guy wouldn't stop egging on another guy and actually started goading him, "Nuthin' you can do against a .45 nigga". Sigh. Stupid people. So of course those two HAD to be part of a huge group in which NEITHER of them were drivers. That mean the entire group had to leave. That sucked for the rest of them. Then later another group showed up for the "Extreme Bowling". Everything is fine and then I hear, "Pssssssssss" and look over in time to see one guy with a can in his head. The driver of the SUV he came in says, "Dude what's that?" The guy answers quite calmly, "It's just a beer." A BEER??? Ok for one it's against the bowling alley rules. For two it's against the law here to have alcohol in public (except in bars or during events that have a designated "beer garden"). For three, he's a freakin MINOR!!! So of course AGAIN I had to have an entire group leave due the stupidity of one person. I hate that!! I have no problem booting one person, even get a kick out of it. But when 9 other innocent people have to leave because of one of thier friends, it sucks.

K, I'm freakin' cold and I've been home for almost a half hour now. Gotta go get warm!!!

No comments: