Tuesday, February 14, 2006

G'morning

I'll bet I have a lot of these G'morning posts. It's 8:36am and I'm up. Probably because I went to bed at 8pm last night, very very tired. I was also irritated because my husband was home on a night that he usually works.

John's car broke down AGAIN yesterday. I won't get started on the fact that his truck was in great shape. Anyway, his car broke down and by the time he got it over to the repair shop and got home it was around noon or 1pm. He said he was too tired to be able to work his night shift last night. Like we can afford that. This is the second night off he's taken for a bullshit reason in the last two weeks. Seems like my part time job is just so that he can slack. Especially when he napped for a couple hours and then was up all night long. He could have worked and I told him so. He made a mess in the kitchen, after I just cleaned it up. There's crap everywhere. He cooked for himself. He RARELY cooks for me or Alex, but he'll cook for himself no problem.

Alex got lippy last night and ended up grounded from tv for the night. John tried to make her go to bed when I did (he was already in bed). I don't think so. I dealt with the issue and grounding her from tv was enough, she didn't have to go to bed early. I hate when he gets involved after the fact and is a hardass. Of course Alex had to make more drama, she turned the volume on her alarm waaaaaaaay down and overslept this morning. So, she's got a half hour earlier bedtime tonight to make up for it.

Skyler was his usual good boy self.

I'm just cranky.

No comments: