Wednesday, February 15, 2006

*YAWN*

I'm up. I haven't even had a chance to take a shower or eat something. The dog decided he couldn't wait any longer and woke John up. So, John let him out here with me. That means I have postpone my shower time until I take care of dogboy.

I have chores to do today, like cleaning the (barf) bathroom. I hate that! I share with Alex but she doesn't even think to clean up her own mess. Geez like father like daughter. I've also got to get some other housework done and some laundry taken care of. Then I'm going outside because it's GORGEOUS out there right now!
************************************************************************************

It's after 9pm now and the day is mostly over. Today I...
Got a check I've been waiting on and took it to the bank.
Went shopping at Craft Warehouse and online at artbeads.com to get supplies for an order (related to the above mentioned check). I can't wait to get started!!!!!
Went looking for some gloves and long johns...did you know it's spring already? I didn't! I think if it's supposed to be 10 freakin degrees that SOMEONE should still be selling gloves dammit!
Ate blueberry pancakes and scrambled eggs for dinner.
Got ice cream.
Watched Olympics and American Idol.
Played with superdude the wonderdog.

Ya know, sometimes my dog has great ideas. Don't we all have days when we wish we could just pull the covers over our head and go back to sleep? Check this out...

1 comment:

daionara said...

zactly!