Saturday, February 18, 2006

I don't want to be out of bed yet!

I can't sleep. Oh I get spurts of an hour or so, but I'm not sleeping soundly. It used to just happen at night, not anymore. I dunno why my brain has to have it's up time ALL the time. Or maybe it's my body. (OW) My back hurts, that's another thing.

Well then there is the whole, John's awake yet for some reason can't take Skyler outside so I have to, thing. Then (get this) I try to feed him breakfast. Damn dog wouldn't eat until I took his food into the bedroom so that he could be where John was. Of course I had to sit with him or he wouldn't eat it. ARGH! That was around 9ish this morning. This afternoon he woke me up, wouldn't poop when I took him out. Came in, drank a ton of water and then hurled it all over the kitchen floor. Something is wrong with my dog but I don't have money until Friday. The vet said as long as he's eating relatively normal, has solid stools and has the same ol personality as always, that if it's anything at all it should be pretty minor. *sigh* I worry. His lymph nodes are swollen in his neck, but John says I'm seeing things that aren't there. I worry anyway.

I don't want to go to work tonight. My face is all sniffly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good night tonight and it wasnt to cold or to many drunks dancing on car roofs.

daionara said...

no big issues fer shur dudette.