Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Pics, pics, pics.

Ok, since Dy wants pet pics I'll post a few pet pics.


This is a picture of my crazy birds. Cricket (on the left) is a 7 year old male Parakeet. Little Bit (on the right) is about a year old now. She's got a recessive trait that keeps her eyes dark instead of getting the lighter iris. They're fun to have and fun to watch. Cricket has a pretty nasty temper and bites, A LOT. He'll jump up on my finger or hand, but then he bites it. Little Bit doesn't like to be handled at all, but if I catch her at least she's nice. I can pet her head and neck without getting my fingers ripped open.

This is Skyler. I already mentioned him. He's a four year old miniature smooth coat black and tan dachshund. Whew that's a mouthful! He's my baby! He'll sit, down, roll over, put em up (raises his paws in an "I surrender" pose), sit pretty and speak. You can even hear him say, "My ball" if you have his ball. My charmer!


This is my angel cat. Abbigail. She was my best friend. I was blessed by her for almost 9 years and she'll be missed for the rest of my life. I adored her. She was stubborn and aloof and such a diva. But nothing made me feel better than when I could bury my face in her fur and listen to her purr. She passed away in June of 2005.


I just love this picture I took and tweaked.

2 comments:

Dy said...

Yay!!! I love those pics and skyler HAS to be the most photogenic doggie I know- he is SUCH a camera ham!!!

Love the birdies too and I know you miss your kitty *hugs* Maybe you can get another one soon.

daionara said...

Maybe so, but not while I have da birdz