Thursday, February 16, 2006

You have got to love a shirtless man with nice pecs and abs!

MMM MMMM!! It should be illegal to look as good as M and B do with thier shirts off. M and B are neighbors of mine. They are both firefighters and M is a military reservist who spent time in Iraq. Anyway, I got a flyer on my door for a cage fight that is coming up on Saturday. There in all his naked chested glory is B. WOOHOO. I know they do extreme fighting but they must be pretty good because I've never seen either of them look like they got thier butts kicked.

So it's Thursday, that's means SURVIVOR is on. I love that show. Well ok, more accurately I suppose...I lust Jeff Probst! His sexy dimples get to me. ROWR ROWR!!! But it also means that tomorrow is Friday and I have to work. BLECH. I spent money I couldn't afford, in order to buy some thermals, gloves, scarf and head band thing to keep my ears warm. Here's hoping I stay warm enough. It's supposed to be 10 degrees or some such crapola.

I'm impatient today. I want my artbead stuff to come so I can get some bracelets made up. I ordered enough stuff to make 10 Salvation Bracelets, and I only have 3 sold. But I'm hoping that if I make up extras of things that are really nice, someone will want to buy them. I really thought that my rainbow makers would sell, but they are all just sitting here hanging in my window.

Bitch, moan, complain...I have got to get positive. Maybe soon. I'm just not feeling peppy. Hey! I get to see my Mom on Sunday. That's a great thing. My Dad is coming down to pick up Alex tomorrow. That's a WONDERFUL thing. Except...it leaves all of Skyler's care to me. That part bites because I need to sleep and mr wonderweiner seems to think he needs to go outside every hour LOL

No comments: